Hello, we are really happy that you are starting using SPOSTER online. SPOSTER online is a simple content organizing tool for social media page managers. Please read these terms first before starting using SPOSTER online. By starting using SPOSTER online, you accept these terms.
terms repeatedly include words as “we”, “our”, “you”, “your”, “terms”,
“services”. In order not to get confused, take a look at this explanation of
what we mean when we use these words:
“We”, “our” – company JSC Socneta. Konstitucijos ave.12, Vilnius, identification number: 304624587, registered in the Register Center of Lithuania.
“You”, “your” – person or company registered at our website in order to use SPOSTER online
“Services” – our website, application programming interfaces, applications and the content of SPOSTER online.
1. You agree to use SPOSTER online only for purposes permitted by the Terms. You agree to use SPOSTER online in compliance with all applicable law, regulation and rules.
2. You are responsible for the content you upload, create, edit or share while using SPOSTER online and for the actions (including any loss or damage) linked to that.
3. You are the owner of the content and we will not claim any intellectual property rights over your content.
4. We are not obliged to back-up your content, therefore you are strongly advised to archive it on your own.
5. We are the owners of SPOSTER online and the Services it provides. You may not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, resell, mirror, or create derivative works of SPOSTER online without our written permission.
6. You are strongly advised to keep your account name and password confidential. Notify us in case of any unauthorized use of your account. We are not responsible for the losses because of hacked or stolen passwords.
1. You accept that SPOSTER online may apply updates to the Services and that such updates may result in changes in the appearance or functionality of the Services.
2. SPOSTER online will provide, implement, install and maintain at its own cost any updates, upgrades, improvements, corrections, bug fixes, patches, and modifications to its Services.
1. We offer 30 days of free trial. After the trial expires, you will have to select one of our monthly subscription plans.
2. You will be granted a license to use SPOSTER online for your own purpose during the period of your plan subscription.
3. Your monthly subscription is billed in advance (in EUR) on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. You will need a valid credit card in order to pay your subscribed plan.
4. The monthly subscription plan will be activated after we get your payment. In case that we are unable to charge the payment from your credit card, your subscription can be withdrawn until we are able to charge the monthly subscription.
5. There will be no refunds for partial months. If you choose to upgrade or downgrade your account, you can do so any time.
6. After your subscription plan finished and we did not get the payment from you our service will be turned off. If you want to keep using our services you need to do payment for monthly subscription plan again.
7. You can only downgrade a plan after meeting the parameters of the lower plan.
1. You can cancel your account whenever you want. If you decide to close your account, send an email to email@example.com. In this case we would feel really sad and of course you will not be charged any cancellation fee.
2. Once you choose to cancel your account, we will delete all your data. Make sure you archive your data before cancelling your account.
3. We are allowed to close or suspend your account if you do not comply with these terms.
5. Limitation of Liability
1. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, or punitive damages, including lost profits or revenues, business interruption, due to these terms, services or the failure to perform our obligations.
2. We are not liable for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third parties related to your use of SPOSTER online and any linked sites and services. Your sole remedy against us for dissatisfaction with SPOSTER online is to stop using our Services.
3. We are not responsible for any delays or failure on our Services caused beyond our control.
4. We are not liable for any damage or loss of your uploaded data caused by your activities, technical disruptions, failure or by activities from third-party.
6. Changes of the Terms
1. We may change, modify, add or remove any part of these Terms, at any time. The changes will not be effective until posted on the website.
2. You are responsible for checking these Terms periodically, to see the changes. We have the right to modify, change SPOSTER online and interrupt the Services in case of maintenance, correction.
The relationship between you and us established by these Terms is governed by the laws of Lithuania. You nonetheless must comply with all the local and state laws applicable to you in your jurisdiction.
Should you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of SPOSTER online or its content suppliers and protected by Lithuania and international copyright laws.
2. The compilation of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of SPOSTER online and protected by Lithuania and international copyright laws.
3. All software used on (or provided through) the Site is the property of SPOSTER online or its software suppliers and protected by Lithuania and international copyright laws.
1. User shall not, nor permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly:
(i) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or underlying algorithms of all or any part of the Service (except that this restriction shall not apply to the limited extent restrictions on reverse engineering are prohibited by applicable local law);
(ii) modify or create derivatives of any part of the Service;
(iii) rent, lease, or use the Service for timesharing or service bureau purposes; or
(iv) remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the Service. As between the parties, Company shall own all title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Service, and any copies or portions thereof.
2. User shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Service or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Service. SPOSTER online reserves the right to bar any such activity.
3. User shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Service, or any other systems or networks connected to the Service or to any SPOSTER online server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Service, by hacking, password "mining", or any other illegitimate means.
4. User shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any network connected to the Service, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Service or any network connected to the Service.
5. User shall not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Service or SPOSTER online's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Service or to SPOSTER online.
6. User shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any transaction being conducted on the Service, or with any other person's use of the Service.
7. User shall not use the Service or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement
Any violation to the restrictions results in immediate suspension of the service without any claims to accessing the content stored within Service or refunds.
You must comply with the restrictions unless an arrangement was made beforehand.
If there are any questions regarding this terms of service, you may contact us using the information below.