SPOSTER online values the privacy and security of the information that you share with us through SPOSTER online. You must understand how we collect, use, and maintain your information. This Privacy Statement explains our online information practices, the choices you may make about how we collect and use your information at this Web Site, and the ways you may contact us. We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. Changes to this Privacy Statement are effective upon posting.
1.1. Personal Information
Personal Information includes:
● Your name;
● Email address;
● Hashed password;
● Date of account creation and last visit date;
● Personal logo image (optional);
● Address information (optional);
● Name of the company represented (optional);
● Telephone number (optional);
● Selected frontend language (optional);
● As well as other, similar information.
1.2. Prospect Information
Prospect Information includes the same information as Personal Information except that Prospect Information is information that is submitted by an individual who is not the subject of the data submitted.
1.3. Non-Identifying Personal Information
Non-Identifying Personal Information includes information about you, including, without limitation, your Internet Protocol address, browser type, the Web Site that referred you to us, the web pages you request, the date and time of those requests, and entry and exit points.
1.4. Collection of Personal Information or Prospect Information
Information that you may provide through the Services or otherwise communicate with us includes:
● Personal and Business Contact information is provided via a registration form, such as your first name, last name, email address, frontend language. The data is further used to provide information about the user on the portal and to allow him / her to identify himself / herself.
● Profile information, such as your username (the same as email), logo image and password. The data is intended to allow the user to log in to the portal and identify himself or herself when logged in.
● Site configuration data like information about teams and customers. This data allows you to structure information for easier processing.
● Social network account data (social network identifier, name of account, logo image). This data is required for the user to log in to the social network accounts.
● Social network pages (groups, profiles, company pages) data (unique identifier, name of a page, logo image). This data is used to point to the pages where the records will be posted, analytical information is obtained, and so on.
● Content of your post on our Site (text, images, videos, messages, URL links or any other kind of content). The data is intended to create the visual content of the post and other information as a post to be published on a social network.
● Tasks and notification data (title, time, description, images or videos attached, assignee data). Intended for the exchange of information and data as users of the portal.
● Users assignment to a team data (team, role). This data is configuration information that allows the user to access only the data intended for them.
● Transaction information, such details about subscription to our Services you make through the Site and billing details. This data indicates what services the user has and how long they are valid.
● Marketing information, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications and details about how you engage with them.
● In addition, in certain situations, such as when a purchaser buys a product as a gift and supplies the recipients' name and address, we collect Prospect Information.
1.5. Collection and Use of Non-Identifying Personal Information
Collection and Use of Non-Identifying Personal Information during your use of our Web Site, we will collect certain Non-Identifying Personal Information to enhance the functionality of the Web Site and to make your access more convenient and efficient. We retain Non-Identifying Personal Information and use it to establish Web Site activity trends, monitor Web Site performance, improve Web Site design and functionality, fulfill orders, inform current and potential customers and suppliers about our services, and for other business purposes.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our Services or until your account is deleted - whichever comes first. You can delete data automatically on the "Profile, My profile, Delete my Sposter account" page. All data associated with the account will be permanently deleted. The data created within teams (like posts, tasks) that will be used by other users will remain. The user must be responsible for deleting its own data.
Alternatively, you can request modification or deletion of your information at any time by sending an email to SPOSTER with your first and last name and the URL of all the Social Profiles you have connected to the Service. We will also delete any personally identifiable information stored in any third-party applications we use to service your account. Should you believe that any personal data we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you are allowed to request to see this data, rectify it, or have it deleted.
Children SPOSTER online does not sell products for purchase by children, but we do sell children's products for purchase by adults. We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information or Prospect Information from children under age 13. If you are under age 13, do not share personal information with us. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at the contact information provided above. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
1.7. Links to Other Web Sites
Links to Other Websites when you click on a link on this Web Site that takes you to a website operated by another company, you will be subject to that company's website privacy policies.
Last Edited on 26th January, 2022